You’re trying to be nonchalant with your sophisticated botanical gin but all the while tiny explosions of Riverland sunshine tickle your palate. It’s the underlying citrus from fresh local mandarin and lime that makes Twenty Third Street gin a particularly jovial drop.
Our Distiller individually infuses ten botanicals including traditional juniper and coriander, complemented by zesty local citrus. Astute blending is key, creating a layered palate and full-bodied mouthfeel.
Aromas are led by juniper, Riverland mandarin and coriander, with hints of spices. On the palate, juniper is closely followed by a mandarin middle and fresh lime on the back palate. Spices support with softness and complexity. Enjoy neat, as the star of a cocktail or mixed with tonic or soda and garnished with citrus.
- Gold, World Gin Awards 2020
- Bronze, Australian Gin Awards 2019
- Silver, International Wine and Spirits Competition 2019
- Silver, San Francisco World Spirits Awards 2019
- Silver, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2019
- Double Gold, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017
- Silver Medal, New York International Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Awards 2017