Riverland Rose Vodka
Twenty three thousand rose petals plucked under moonlight, trod by centaurs’ hooves and small-batch infused in virgin vodka. Strained through unicorn tail hair and bottled directly for your pleasure. Aromas of freshly trimmed lawn herald a nuanced, warm palate. Limited edition, obviously.
The sweet, yet bold nosed and Valentine-red ‘Mr Lincoln’ petals, along with a smattering of other mixed blooms are gathered, local and dewy-fresh, at the iconic Rustons Roses, Riverland. Macerated over time in cane based vodka, the petals offered up their heavenly essences which have been small-copper-pot distilled to otherworldly purity. The rosy tint is naturally enhanced with the merest pinch of organic hibiscus petal.
The delicate pink blush of a cherub’s cheek. Aromas evoke a summer’s picnic on manicured lawns, hedonistic yet fresh. There’s nothing blousy, fusty or overblown here. Seductive true rose petal flavours hint at vanilla on the front palate, continuing with a rounded mouthfeel and warm finish.
Enjoy neat, chilled or lengthen with a splash of mineral water or tonic.
- Double Gold, SIP Awards 2020
- Silver, San Francisco World Spirits Awards 2018
- Bronze, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2018
- Australian Vodka of the Year, New York International Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017
- Silver Medal, Australian Distilled Awards 2017
- Bronze Medal, New York International Spirits Competition 2017